Painterly tones of green, light pink and cream on thick, glossy leaves. This Rubber Plant fits every decor, but we're partial to a prominent spot in a boho bedroom.
This variety, Ficus elastica 'Tineke', features variegated leaves that emerge from pale pink sheaths - each leaf looks hand-painted! Your plant may be desk-size now, but if growing conditions are right, it can grow to be taller than a person and fill out the corner of a room very nicely!
Happy in bright, indirect light, it can handle lower light situations well and doesn't mind waiting a few extra days for a drink.
Comes with a decorative 5in planter that covers the plastic grower pot inside. Grower pot has drainage holes, cover pot does not.
- Provide bright, indirect light near a window, or artificial light for most of the day.
- Water when the top inch of soil is dry to the touch.
- Drain excess water from the ceramic pot after watering so the plant does not remain in standing water.
- Easy care! Fertilize with houseplant fertilizer during growing season of spring/summer.
- Trimming the top of the plant from time to time will produce a wider plant, and keep the height to where you like it.
- The sap can be an irritant, so take care when trimming leaves.
- Not recommended for human or animal consumption.