This unique Jade Plant is named after the popular 'Hobbit' characters from JRR Tolkien. It's also known as 'Horntree Hobbit', 'Shrek Ears' or simply 'Ogre Jade.' Whatever name it goes by, it's really cool looking. If given enough sunlight, the tips of the leaves will turn red. A slower growing plant, you can trim off the bottom leaves as it grows to shape it into a small bonsai-like tree.
Comes with a geometric 5in cement planter that covers the plastic grower pot inside. Grower pot has drainage holes, cover pot does not.
- Provide bright light like a south or west facing window, or artificial light for most of the day.
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight.
- Water when soil is completely dry.
- Drain excess water from the ceramic pot after watering so the plant does not remain in standing water.
- Not recommended for human or animal consumption. Keep away from pets.
- Crassula ovata 'Hobbit'