Just like the flame of a smoldering fire, Flare™ will attract stares from guests to your outdoor space. Because it’s compact and showy, plant it along a walkway, in the middle of a border, or in a decorative patio container. And because it’s low maintenance, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy the view. Cut flowers are gorgeous in bouquets.
Note: Shipments in April and May will have leaves and flower buds forming, with blooms appearing mid-summer.
- 2 gallon branded grower pot with drainage holes.
- Hardy to -40°C (zone 3)
- 2-3' tall and wide, with an upright, compact form perfect for smaller yards or nice patio containers.
- Thrives in full sun, or 4-6 hours per day.
- White blooms in summer that age to a bright pink in early fall.
- Sign up for FREE care reminders at mybloomineasy.com.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Kolmavesu' USPP26928, CPBR6047