This award-winning gem will make your spirits burn bright. Candle-shaped flowers bloom creamy white and transition into bright red as summer fades.
Sturdy red stems carry the beautiful blooms and provide winter attraction, tastefully contrasting the snow. Flowers can be cut for bouquets or dried for craft projects. Very social media friendly!
Note: Shipments in April and May will have leaves and flower buds forming, with blooms appearing mid-summer.
- 2 gallon branded grower pot with drainage holes.
- Hardy to -40°C (zone 3)
- 4-6' tall and wide, with a beautiful upright form like a candelabra!
- Thrives in full sun, or 4-6 hours per day.
- White blooms in summer that age to a bright red in fall.
- Sign up for FREE care reminders at mybloomineasy.com.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Hpopr013' USPP27472 CPBR6053