Looking for one of the easiest houseplants around? Snake Plants are the must-have for every new plant parent as they are tolerant of variable light levels and less than regular watering. This variety grows in a compact “bird’s nest” shape and has all the easy-care qualities and cool foliage of the traditional snake plant but in a smaller package. Perfect addition for your desk or table top display.
- Thrives in bright natural light or artificial light for most of the day, but is tolerant of a wide range of lighting conditions.
- If less light is provided, growth will be slower.
- Water when the top 1/2 inch of soil is dry.
- Fertilize with houseplant fertilizer during growing season of spring and summer; follow package directions for amount and frequency.
- Keep out of reach of pets, as they are toxic if ingested according to the ASPCA
- Plant is shipped with a black grower pot and a beautiful ceramic deco cover pot.
- The grower pot has drainage holes, while the cover pot does not.
- Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii ‘Jade Star’