This trendy houseplant is a must-have. The iconic split leaf typically occurs in more mature plants. This younger specimen ships with primarily solid leaves. Make sure to give it plenty of light and avoid placing near drafts and split leaves should be yours with a bit of patience and time.
Comes with a decorative 5in ceramic planter that covers the plastic grower pot inside. Grower pot has drainage holes, cover pot does not.
- Provide bright light like a south or west facing window, or artificial light for most of the day.
- Water when soil is just starting to dry out - they like evenly moist soil, and don't want to be soggy or bone dry.
- Drain excess water from the ceramic pot after watering so the plant does not remain in standing water.
- Easy care! Fertilize with houseplant fertilizer during growing season of spring/summer.
- Not recommended for human or animal consumption.