Introducing Rhipsalis burchellii, or Mistletoe Cactus. Native to southern Brazil, this unique thornless cactus naturally dwells on trees in the warm rainforest. Its delicate branches cascade down and can reach up to 5 feet!
Branches are dark green, but this plant will tend to get a little sun-kissed (as shown in the pictures) when given more light and the tips will be pink to red. Features creamy white flowers.
Includes a decorative 5in ceramic planter that covers the plastic grower pot inside. Grower pot has drainage holes, cover pot does not.
- Unlike most cactus, this one prefers lower light levels - a north or west facing window is ideal. No hot, direct sun, please!
- Water when the top inch of soil is dry to the touch.
- Drain excess water from the ceramic pot after watering so the plant does not remain in standing water.
- Water much less in winter, when it is not growing as much. Check more frequently in spring and summer, when it is more actively growing.
- Not recommended for human or animal consumption.