Give your health and your outdoor space a kick with the improved 'Firecracker' Goji Berry plant. This variety produces more fruit and ripens sooner than classic varieties.
Native to Asia, Goji berries have been used as a medicinal her and food supplement for more than 2,000 years. The reason is the abundance of Antioxidants as well as vitamins A and C. They taste good, too.
Bright orange-red superfruit ripen in late summer on this vine-like shrub. Before the fruit arrive, early summer flowers adorn the bright green foliage.
Can be grown in the ground or in a pot on the patio. Basically, find a sunny spot and you're ready to grow!
- Thrives in full sun (6+ hours per day)
- Hardy to -29°C (zone 5) | containers need to go inside during winter
- Bright orange/red fruit in late summer
- Prefers well-drained soil
- Water regularly - weekly, or more often during hot weather.